Raccoon Removal in San Antonio, TX
Wildlife X Team can help you to get those crafty raccoons out of your attic!
in your attic and around your home may seem like a never-ending struggle. We offer
affordable, effective, and humane raccoon removal service for clients that are
pestered from these pests. Wildlife X
Team follows humane practices so you never need to feel guilty when we
relocate the animals. It restores the balance between humans and the animals.
When you don’t know
how to get rid of your unwelcome furry guests, turn to our company for raccoon
trapping. We beat the price of every competitor by 10% and care about client
satisfaction. Expect immediate service and thorough removal when you schedule raccoon
removal in San Antonio, TX.
Raccoon Control for Homes and Businesses
Are you tired of
walking outside every morning and seeing the mess that raccoons have caused
around your trashcan? Do you hear a raccoon family running around in your attic
or crawlspace? Raccoons have a well-deserved reputation for making trouble. They
are smart animals that are known to get into everything no matter how hard
humans try to keep them out. These animals are intelligent enough to get around
standard traps and enter your property through even the smallest openings.
Once they get into
your home and are sheltered from weather and colder temperatures, they will set
about making themselves comfortable nests. Pregnant raccoons may find your
attic to be the perfect nesting place. The insulation is a secure, snug place
for them to give birth to as many as seven babies in one litter.
Since raccoons are
nocturnal animals, they can be hard to find under the cover of night. We
understand their habits and know where to find them when they are sleeping
during the day. For us, the first step in raccoon control is to identify where
they live. Our technicians use the skills they have gathered over more than 20
years in the business to locate, capture, and remove any animal visitors.
Raccoon Trapping Protects Your Home
There are many
reasons you don't want a raccoon living around your home or somewhere in your
building. These are territorial animals that defend the area they feel is
theirs. It makes matters worse when they have babies that get comfortable in
your insulation. Plus, they bring disease into your home. There is a parasite
called raccoon roundworm that is present in raccoon fecal matter. This parasite
can cause blindness and even death in humans. Some of the benefits of raccoon
| Keeping Outdoor Pets Safe
|| Not Exposing Your Family to Disease
|| Getting Rid of Animal Waste in Your Attic
| Eliminating a Public Health Concern
|| Keeping Your Garden Thriving and Growing
|| Preventing Damage to Your Home’s Structure
|| Limiting Fire Hazards
Prevent Rabies with Raccoon Trapping
Raccoons are one of
the most prevalent carriers of rabies. Aggressive behavior is a common sign of
rabies in raccoons. In fact, a rabid raccoon can possess a level of strength and
boldness that may surprise you. The majority of raccoon’s do not carry rabies, but
you should not put your own health and safety at risk. Raccoon trapping is a
safe course of action for the animal and you. If you suspect you have a raccoon
on your property, do not approach it. Contact us to determine the best course
Most Common Places Raccoons Hide in
pests are very good at finding great places to hide and sleep. Most of our
clients come to us because they see signs of raccoons and hear them in their
building but may have never spotted the animal. The most common places in your
home or office building a raccoon may be found include:
| Chimneys with Metal Inserts
|| Chimneys Made of Bricks
|| Attics & Basements
|| In the Garden
|| Swimming in Your Pool or Pond
|| Coming in Through Pet Doors
We do not advise
homeowners to go it alone when it comes to raccoon removal. You never know if a
mother raccoon will bite you if she feels threatened. Our humane raccoon
removal service is focused on safely removing raccoons and relocating them to
another location away from human interaction. If the raccoon has a family, we
do our best to transport and keep them together.
Contact us to
schedule an appointment for raccoon removal services with our humane animal
trapping team. We serve clients in San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding
Proudly servicing the following counties and cities
Williamson County- Anderson Mill, Bartlett, Brushy Creek, Cedar Park, Florence, Georgetown, Granger, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Leander, Liberty Hill, Round Rock, Sernada, Sun City, Taylor, Thrall, Walkerton, Weir, White Stone.
- Bexar County - San Antonio, Universal City, Converse, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Kirby, Alamo Heights, Lackland AFB, Timberwood Park, Windcrest.
- Comal County- New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Bulverde, Garden Ridge.
- Guadalupe County - Seguin, Schertz, Redwood, Cibolo, McQueeney, Northcliff, Marion, Santa Clara, Kingsbury, Geronimo.
- Hays County - San Marcos, Kyle, Wimberley, Buda, Dripping Springs, Woodcreek, San Manuel-Linn, Mountain City, Bear Creek, Hays.
- Travis County- Austin, Pflugerville, Wells Branch, Lakeway, Windemere, Shady Hollow, Lost Creek, Lago Vista, West Lake Hills, Hudson Bend.
- Wilson County - Floresville, Poth, Stockdale, La Vernia.
- Gonzales County - Gonzales, Nixon, Waelder, Smiley.
- Karnes County - Kenedy, Karnes City, Runge, Falls City, Gillett.
- Frio County - Pearsall, Dilley, Moore, North Pearsall, West Pearsall, Bigfoot, Hilltop
- Gillespie County - Fredericksburg, Harper, Stonewall.
- Caldwell County - Lockhart, Luling, Martindale, Niederwald, Uhland.
- Atascocsa County - Pleasanton, Jourdanton, Poteet, Lytle, Charlotte, Christine, Campbellton.
- Webb County - Laredo, Rio Bravo, El Cenizo, Laredo Ranchettes, Larga Vista, Ranchos Penitas West, La Presa, Mirando City, Bruni, Ranchitos Las Lomas.
- Medina County - Hondo, Devine, Castroville, Natalia, LaCoste, D'Hanis.